The General missionary policy of The Peoples Church shall be to seek ways and means in keeping with the Word of God, to extend the missionary outreach to every nation as prescribed in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ as recorded in:
Matthew 28:19, 20 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, “teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;
and Acts 1:8
“…you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
We present to you our Missionary Family and the Mission they represent.
- AGC-Charles and Lise Cote, Quebec
- Avant-George and Anne Hicks, retired from Brazil, living in USA
- Christar-John and Linda Begin, England
- FIM-Jon and Mitsy Mahar, Japan
- FIM – Laura Chamber (Preparing to minister in the Czech Republic)
- FOI- John and Dorothy McKim, New Brunswick
- Gospel for Asia- Native Missionary and child through Bridge of Hope program
- GMSA- Curtis and Diane Steward, Chile
- NCEM- Venus Cote, St. Mary’s Reserve, NB
- NCEM- Grant and Elizabeth Fawcett, NB
- NTM – Gina Enns (Preparing to minister in Brazil)
- Parteners Int.- Brent and Debbie Mitchell, Ontario
- SIM – Mariam Sterling, Benin
We also support New Brunswick Bible Institute and Radio Bible Class.
We support two camp Ministeries:
- BCM Int.- Mt. Traber, Cooks Brook, Halifax County, NS
- NCEM- Arrowhead Native Bible Camp- Cumberland Bay, NB
We also support Colchester Christian Academy in Truro, NS
We love our Missionary Family and are thankful for their faithful ministry. Many of our Missionaries have been with us for more than 20 years. Take time to pray for these faithful servants.