Operation Space is for children ages 4 – Grade 6.
Our adventure will run from July 9th-13th.
Lift-off nightly from 6:00 – 8:00 pm!
In this galactic adventure like no other, kids learn how God reveals Himself through His world and His Word. Each day, we’ll learn more about our great Creator as we crisscross the cosmos, answering questions about space:
- How did the universe begin?
- Why are people searching for life in outer space?
- Did meteorites kill the dinosaurs?
- Is earth specially designed?
- What’s the difference between astrology and astronomy?
We’ll also meet Him on the pages of the Bible as we have a close encounter with His Word:
- How is the Bible unique?
- Did the Bible just drop out of heaven?
- What does “authority of Scripture” mean?
- How can we avoid being “lost in space”?
- How has the Bible impacted earth?
We will have lots of great music, delicious snacks, awesome crafts, and exciting stories from the Bible!
We hope to see you all there!
Here is the cross with all the colors, sorry we didn’t have time to finish it last night!
Green = God’s” Just Right” Creation
Black = Adam and Eve’s sin, which is passed on to the entire human race.
Blue = World Wide Flood
Grey = Tower of Babel
White = The Sinless Life of Jesus
Red = The Death of Jesus (He took the penalty for our sins)
Yellow = Heaven – The place that we will live with God forever!